Meet the Team
Butch Carter, CEO
- Founder and CEO of Team FanClub, Inc
- B.S. (Indiana University, Kelly School of Business) 1980
- Serial entrepreneur since leaving coaching in 2000. First coach in the history of the NBA to take a team from less than 20-wins to the playoffs in 18 months by creating the NBA’s first advanced analytical model defined by a constant number
- Founder of Carter Group Canada 2001. Designed and manufactured 14 million Linear Power Modules and established a work class failure rate of less than a 3-per-million for Delphi and General Motors.
- Six Patents in both the U.S. and Canada on Linear Power for HVAC.
Awards: McDonald’s All American,Ohio Player of the Year, Ohio High School Coach of Year, Delphi Electronic Supplier of the Year 2003, Toyota Presidents Award 2009
- Lead Mentor for the NBA’s Assistant Coaches Program (2015-2022)
- 17 years in the NBA (player, assistant coach, Head Coach
Myron Wolff, Senior Advisor
- Myron has a financial background focused in banking, business restructuring and infrastructure. His experience ranges from fiduciary services to bank operations (reducing float in the banking system) to credit analysis and underwriting. These experiences prepared him to offer management restructuring services to entities experiencing financial stress over the last 25 years.
- BA from Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD., Master's in Economics from South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD and an Executive MBA from Northwestern University
Rod Robinson, Senior Advisor
- Currently Senior Vice President at Insight Sourcing Group
- Founder & CEO of ConnXus Inc., where he led the company from start-up to acquisition by Coupa Software. (Nasdaq: COUP)
- 25 years of finance, accounting, supply chain, and procurement experience gained from experience in public accounting, management consulting and as a corporate operations executive.
- Member, Board of Trustees at Miami University (Oxford, OH) where he also serves as an Entrepreneur-in-Residence for the Altman Institute for Entrepreneurship.
- Earned MBA in Finance from Wharton and Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Wester Virginia Institute of Technology
Operations, Sales, and Tech
Meet Our IT Partner – Synchroworks Consulting Inc
We’ve proudly partnered with the team at Synchroworks to assist us with our IT, operational and website needs. Synchroworks is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that has been operating across Canada for over 15 years. Their team of experts have the capabilities and resources to take care of the technological strategic direction and implementation for our growing business.
From fractional CIO services and project management to website redesign and vendor management, we’re excited to see how this partnership continues to help us succeed.
Led funding initiatives for Privately Held Companies, raising nearly $100 million of equity and new/renewal debt financing; having led numerous M&A teams responsible for valuation, due diligence and integration of newly acquired operations.
John is a Chartered Financial Analyst and member of the CFA Society of Cincinnati, and earned his bachelor and master degrees at University of Cincinnati.
Garrett Kelly, Sales
Consultant in the NBA's Player Development Department with the Assistant Coaches Program (ACP), preparing retired NBA and WNBA players for their transition into coaching.